Threaded Fasteners, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Branch Manager for its Mobile, AL team. The Branch Manager is responsible for branch operations. The Branch Manager plans, direct, and coordinates operations; including implementing policies and managing daily operations. Must successfully execute operational and sales objectives in order to meet and maintain company vision. Must partner with sales team to ensure effective sales goals are met. Must effectively target new branch business and effectively grow sales revenue to current accounts.
- Direct and coordinate activities of business or departments concerned with the pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties.
- Review, sales/activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity goal achievement to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Determine staffing requirements and interview hire and train new employees, or oversees those processes.
- Monitor businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee and or participate in activities directly related to procuring product or providing services to distribute products.
- Determine goods and service to be sold, set price, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Work with the Director of Purchasing and Inventory to manage the movement of inventory into and out of the facility. Schedule and oversee cycle inventory counts.
- Work with the IT manager to enforce policies and procedures directly related to our Information systems.
- Communicate with HR Manager on any employee disciplinary meetings whether formal or informal. Copy the Vice President on any disciplinary actions.
- Branch managers can initiate disciplinary actions up to, but not including termination. Company President or Vice President’s will make final decision regarding termination.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personnel services.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Ability to monitor/assess performance of yourself, other individuals, to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Ability to analyze and weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to speak to others to convey information effectively.
- Planning: understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Commitment to company values
Responsibility for all branch personnel
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some warehouse activity can be expected. The ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Some travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fastener sales experience required
- Knowledge of the local market
- Management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ Inside Sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
Preferred Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com