Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation: 2021 Non Profit Grant
The 2021 Non-Profit Grant deadline has been extended to August 6th.
The Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation is opening up it’s non-profit grant cycle for the month of July. Please fill out the form below to apply for the grant.
TFCF Non-Profit Grant
The TFCF Non-Profit Grant is a $1,000 grant for 501(c)3 organizations located in any Threaded Fasteners service area. To apply fill out the form below, applications will be open from July 9th through August 6th. For any questions, please contact Debbie Rogers at (251) 432-0161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funds will be used for a reoccurring, annual, or one time project that the organization either holds or participates in.
- Organizations must be located, and the project must benefit a TFI service area: Mobile, AL; Semmes, AL; Gulfport, MS; Meridian, MS; Pensacola, FL; Panama City, FL; Tampa, FL; Chattanooga, TN; or Tulsa, OK.
- Political affiliated organizations or projects for or seeming to support political purposes will not be considered.
- Must apply within the grant cycle. (July 9, 2021 – August 6, 2021)
- Must be a 501(c)3
- Must attach a copy of organizations IRS Determination Letter or other Proof of 501(c)3 status.
Learn more about the 2020 Non-Profit Grant Recipients
Please submit the grant application below.