Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation: 2021 Non Profit Grant
The 2021 Non-Profit Grant deadline has been extended to August 6th.
The Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation is opening up it’s non-profit grant cycle for the month of July. Please fill out the form below to apply for the grant.
TFCF Non-Profit Grant
- Funds will be used for a reoccurring, annual, or one time project that the organization either holds or participates in.
- Organizations must be located, and the project must benefit a TFI service area: Mobile, AL; Semmes, AL; Gulfport, MS; Meridian, MS; Pensacola, FL; Panama City, FL; Tampa, FL; Chattanooga, TN; or Tulsa, OK.
- Political affiliated organizations or projects for or seeming to support political purposes will not be considered.
- Must apply within the grant cycle. (July 9, 2021 – August 6, 2021)
- Must be a 501(c)3
- Must attach a copy of organizations IRS Determination Letter or other Proof of 501(c)3 status.
Please submit the grant application below.