Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation: 2022 Non Profit Grant
The 2022 Non-Profit Grant deadline is August 12th. Please use the application form below.
The Threaded Fasteners Charitable Foundation is opening up it’s non-profit grant cycle! Please fill out the form below to apply for the grant.
TFCF Non-Profit Grant
- Funds will be used for a reoccurring, annual, or one time project that the organization either holds or participates in.
- Organizations must be located, and the project must benefit a TFI service area: Mobile, AL; Semmes, AL; Gulfport, MS; Meridian, MS; Pensacola, FL; Panama City, FL; Tampa, FL; Orlando, FL; Chattanooga, TN; Tulsa, OK; Churubusco, IN; Dallas, TX;
- Political affiliated organizations or projects for or seeming to support political purposes will not be considered.
- Must apply within the grant cycle. (July 12, 2022 – August 12, 2022)
- Must be a 501(c)3
- Must attach a copy of organizations IRS Determination Letter or other Proof of 501(c)3 status.
Please submit the grant application below.